IMPORTANT REMINDER!

This blog is a compilation of topics about Filipino - Hispanic culture (and nothing extraordinary as the title suggest). Most of the posts here are copied from other sites and are not from my own thoughts. Please visit my other blogs, you can find the links at the right side of this blog. Thank you.

Come and Visit The Philippines!

"More than Usual"

This is what's great with blogs, you can even promote your own country. So to yo! don't believe everything you read in the newspaper, sometimes they tend to generalize everything and put clouds over those that are good (and pretty). As OPRAH said "DON'T BE SCARED".

I myself have never been to some of the beautiful places in my own country, but next year when I have my vacation, I want to go to Bohol to see the famous Chocolate Hills. By the way, the Chocolate Hills of bohol is nominated for the New 7 wonders of Nature, along with Mt.Mayon, The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, Taal Volcano and Tubattaha Reef. To Vote click HERE


Visit these websites for more information: Wow Philippines, Pinoy Travel Blog, Filipinas:El Paraiso Perdido and New 7 Wonders of the World

Related Posts with Thumbnails

X - SPOT

Camera ni Cabrera

The Zambo Top Dogz (Chavacano de Zamboanga Rap/Hip hop Band)